Friday, February 12, 2010

Doctor's, Diagnosis and Men

As you can see they were wrong again, my heart is still beating, a new chance to begin. Doctor's are just men you see. They do their jobs everyday, but they cannot not honestly say ,when your day is done and life is through. They repair what they can and then it is up to you, to decide wether to fight or give in to the end. My Doctor's were great, they did it again. Fixed my heart as best that they can. With this I know the choice is now mine and I choose to fight not lie down and die.
Business is just business and there is always a way to make my skills work on another day. I do not need to lay down my tools, just pick up a new one and start hammering away. Each new day possibility brings, for a far more propersous spring. I may not be at the top of the heap, but I will go on as long as my heart continues to beat. With snow on the ground and fear in my heart, I have decided to make a new start. I will work had to find a way to help others along the way.
Some things which I thought were important last week, have fallen in the background and under the heap. I can always start anew, as long I have all of you. I made my choice and hope you follow along, as I build my castle and create a new song. I will climb back up to the top and share with you the struggles and trimphs along the way.
Feel free to help as I build to the top, your opinions and thoughts will mean alot. Join me here on each new day and together we will find a way, to climb out from under the dark rock and make our way back to the top. Leave your notes and diagrams, for each new level there must be a plan. I am prepared to change as the roads twists and turns, if there is no road I will build one of my own. Click on eack link and help me on my way, the beginning is here and hope will stay.
Dreams are just that and can change everyday, but be prepared to change as they may. Giving up is not in the plan, I have too much to do to stay with my head in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment